A LIVE 6 week yoga training program that gives depth and insight to your own practice. Lead by Yoga teacher-practitioners Sankalpananda and Atma.
Time & Location
About The Event
Is this course for you?
- Would you like to apply yoga tools to navitage through the stresses of modern day life?
- Are you regularly attending classes and want to explore the broader teachings of yoga?
- Would you like to know the WHY behind yoga techniques?
- Would you like to build and personalise a solid self-practice at home?
- Curious about teaching yoga one day?
Atma Okan and Sankalpananda of Ashram Yoga have come together to share their passion and vast experience of these ancient teachings. Both with decades of a committed yoga practice, they know the power that a consistent yoga practice will have on your life. On this live 6 week yoga training program you gain depth and insight into your own practice by progressively learning:
- The fundamental anatomy of the foundation postures
- How to apply the practice of classic yoga asana to your specific needs
- Pranayama (breathwork practices) to balance, vitalise and align energetically
- Four powerful meditation techniques
- Yoga philosophies and sutras
These teachings are taught live, via zoom giving you direct access to your teachers (no pre-recorded content).Each session covers:
Engage with a like minded community via a closed Facebook group and have weekly home based content to help develop, explore and personalise your own practice.
Curious? Email email@example.com now to receive a COMPLIMENTARY 90 minute classical Ashram Yoga class.
Dates: Weekly on Tuesdays – August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, September 7
Time: 6 – 8pm
Cost: $295 Early bird price of $247 if paid in full by 12 July ($100 non-refundable deposit required to secure your place)
Bookings via Ashram Yoga